Christie has introduced three new Boxer models featuring 2K resolution, 20,000, 25,000 and 30,000 center lumens. Now available in multiple software performance configurations, the Christie Boxer Series offers choices based on resolution, brightness and budget requirements. With an upgrade path to higher brightness, resolution and performance capabilities, users pay only for what they need today, with an eye to the future.
- Compact, lightweight and rugged design for easy transport, shipping and installation.
- 360-degree omnidirectional installation capabilities. • Complete connectivity: 3G-SDI, DisplayPort, HDBaseT, DVI, HDMI, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, 12G-SDI and fiber input.
- Built-in Christie Twist image warping and blending software.
- Easy rigging and stacking.
- At-a-glance source and status updates on lamp hours, voltage, temperature and warnings that can be sent directly to a mobile device or web browser.
- Integrated Near Field Communication (NFC) lets users track lamp information using a mobile device.
- On-board toolkit.
- 3 year parts and labour warranty.
Availability: Summer (Late June)