Avolites’ much anticipated Titan v10 software is now available to download for free onto all consoles from the Tiger Touch Pro (inclusive) onwards. Some older consoles may be compatible with v10 if an upgrade kit is fitted; if you are unsure please contact Avolites.
Titan v10 is the result of a year of research and development by a dedicated team of Avolites developers, enhancing the best loved features of Titan v9 and introducing a wealth of new ones. Many of the new features have been created in response to user and industry feedback.
One of the most striking additions in v10 is the full 3D visualiser powered by the Capture engine, which allows the user to create and edit shows right inside the Titan interface and lay out fixtures in the space using the console’s encoder wheels.
- Titan v10 also allows the user to view intensity values in one place via the Intensity Grid. This clearly shows levels, source of information, whether increasing or decreasing and tracking information.
- Avolites has also added the set legend Halo, which allows the user to add colour borders around fixtures and groups, enabling you to view fixtures much more easily within the console screen, especially if you have a lot of them. You can also easily identify which group they belong to.
- Freeform Workspaces – no longer restricted to just four workspaces per screen, pick any position and size for your windows in seconds and store them to your workspaces for quick access to the information you need.
- Useful UNDO feature, offering a 20 step back history, in addition to a new REDO history, too. Allowing you to massively speed up programming, the user can undo almost any action on the console including delete, merge, move and loads more. View history in the new undo window, and click any point to undo back to that action.
- Extra directions including random for the hugely popular Key Frame Shapes feature, offering many more looks.
- Key Frame Shapes allows you to create spectacular effects from scratch. Using palettes or the programmer to define the frames, and powerful tools such as transition curves, phase and spatial direction, it is possible to create radically different looks for each channel in seconds.
- Pixel Mapper gets even more powerful with the new Motion Blur effect, which creates trails that follow the element. Users can also now use the faders in Live Shape Editing, to alter the shape with incredible ease.
- Multi User Networking feature, allowing you to connect multiple consoles together to work collaboratively on the same show. A show can have multiple users, each with their own User Settings, Handle Worlds and Selected Key Profiles. When set to Multi User, consoles can also still be used as backups.