The International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) has announced Asian Attractions Expo 2017 will take place at the Sands Expo and Convention Center at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore 13-16 June 2017. Global amusement park and attractions industry professionals will gather in Singapore to learn about the latest trends and best practices in the international attractions industry as part of the educational offerings at Asian Attractions Expo (AAE) 2017.
AAE is the largest international conference and trade show for the multibillion-dollar attractions industry in Asia. The trade show floor on 14-16 June spans nearly 10,000 net square meters of exhibit space with more than 300 companies set to showcase their new products and services. Some of the brightest minds leading the industry around the world will share their knowledge and insights with attendees at the four-day education conference. Confirmed speakers include:
- Zishan Amir, General Manager, Mega Adventure Singapore
- Mike Barclay, Group CEO, Mandai Park Holdings
- Jean-Christophe Canizares, Chairman and CEO, ECA2
- Jack Ellison, Director, H2O Events
- Bernard Harrison, Principal Partner, Creativity and Design, Bernard Harrison and Friends Ltd
- Bob Hayward, Principal, Management Consulting, Asia Pacific KPMG
- Neva Heaston, ICAL, Director of Revenue Operations, Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Chris Ho, General Manager, International Business Department, Chimelong Resort
- Todd Hougland, ICAE, Executive Director, Operations and Entertainment, Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Vivian Lee, ICAE, Executive Director, Sales and Marketing, Ocean Park Hong Kong
- Thomas Megna, President, TEA Asia-Pacific
- Derrell Metzger, former CEO, Sentosa and Ocean Park
- Ann-Maree O’Neill, Human Resources Manager, Southport Sharks
- Gerald Parham, Principal Strategist – Multichannel, Global Media and Entertainment Center of
- Competency, IBM
- Chris Perry, ICAE, Chief Executive Officer, WhiteWater West SEA
- Paul Rivet, Director, Entertainment, Walt Disney Attractions Japan, Ltd.
Additional information about IAAPA’s Asian Attractions Expo is available at www.IAAPA.org/asianattractionsexpo.